This week was insanely busy, but I managed to enjoy it all the same. Valentine's Day (also my boyfriends birthday) was fantastic as usual. I mean who can hate valentines day when it's packed with pink, cupcakes, glitter, hearts, wine, chocolate and love?
1. My Valentines Day Outfit (white tank with golden hearts skirt)
2. Yummy hot chocolate from Waves on 17th Ave in Calgary (part of the YYC Hot Chocolate Fest, post to come later this week.)
3. An amazing birthday/valentines day dinner for my boy: maple-curry scallops, quinoa cakes, and cajun chicken with avocado salsa.
4. My valentine's day breakfast, a cupcake and my favourite Glitter and Gold tea from David's Tea.
5. Chocolate wasted cake for Derek's birthday.
6. Some valentines day beauty products, a little glitter polish and my favourite MAC lipstick in HUE.
I hope you all had as fantastic a week as I did!