I've had the most relaxing week in about a year and did I need it after not having a single day off or sleep-in since October! I arrived in Mauritius on Sunday evening and this whole week has been spent with my family and close friends catching up over delicious local food and drinks - including Mauritius's iconic vanilla tea and simply enjoying the beach and just relaxing.
1) View from the plane after departing Perth.
2) One of my first meals out, a decadent crunchy chocolate cheesecake from The Junction in Black River.
3) The gorgeous view of the iconic Coin de Mire from a local beach in Grand Baie.
4) A few new things including a H&M tote and pearl collar, Saskia P transparent clutch with Mimco purse and Sports Girl sunnies, gifted beaded necklace and Graceland ballerinas.
5) Enjoying fresh coconut juice at a local beach in Grand Baie.
6) Local cherry beer at the first micro brewery in Mauritius - The Flying Dodo.
Xxx NadinePin It Now!